The Turnip Outdoor Bullet is designed to easily add an exterior video monitoring solution. With its elegant design, it effortlessly blends into your home while providing an extra layer of security.
Connect the camera and power socket to power on the camera.
Turnip HQ App
- Connect your mobile phone to Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz).
- Download and install the Alula app by searching “Alula” in the App Store and Google PlayTM.
- Launch the app and log in to Turnip HQ.
Add a Camera
- Log in to the Turnip HQ app.
- On the Home screen, tap “+” on the upper-right corner to go to the scan QR code page.
- Follow the app wizard to finish the Wi-Fi configuration.
- Scan the QR code on the body of the camera.
Choose Network Connection
Choose Wi-Fi (2.4GHz Wi-Fi Only) or wired connection. (Recommended) For the Wi-Fi connection, enter the Wi-Fi name and password to configure Wi-Fi for the camera.
Hold the RESET button for 10 seconds when the camera is running if either adding cameras or Wi-Fi connection fails.
You can install the camera on the wall or ceiling.
Make sure the wall is strong enough to withstand three times the weight of the camera.
Installing the Camera
- Place the drill template onto the surface you have chosen to mount the camera.
- (For the cement wall/ceiling only) Drill screw holes according to the template, and insert three expansion screws.
- Use three metal screws to fix the camera base according to the template.
Adjusting the Surveillance Angle
- Loosen the adjusting screw.
- Adjust the surveillance angle as your desired place.
- Tighten the adjusting screw.
Q: “The device is offline.” or “The device is not registered.” prompts when adding the camera by Turnip HQ app
- Make sure the network, that the camera is connected to, is normal and the DHCP of router is enabled.
- Hold down the RESET button for 10 seconds to reset the parameters if you manually changed the network parameters.
Q: The mobile phone cannot receive alarm prompts when the camera is online.
- Make sure the Alula app is running on your mobile phone and the Motion Detection Notification is enabled.
- For the Android system, make sure the app is running in the background; and for iOS, enable the message push function in “Settings > Notification”. 3. If still no alarm prompts, hold down the RESET button for 10 seconds restore the camera settings.
Q: Live view or playback failed.
A: Make sure your network is well connected. Viewing live video needs a good bandwidth. You can refresh the video, or change a network and try again.
Q: How to connect to other Wi-Fi?
A: Hold the RESET button on the camera for 10 seconds to reset and restart the camera and reconnect the Wi-Fi about 1 minute later.
Turnip Outdoor Bullet
Watch over your property remotely with the Alula Outdoor Bullet Camera. Defend against intruders with motion-capture video and instant smartphone notifications. The microphone and speaker in the camera allows a 2-way conversation, no matter where your customers are. With its weatherproof design, the rugged housing and high-gain antenna provide unmatched options for mounting locations.
- 1080p Video
- Two-Way Audio
- Supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi
- Infrared Night Vision
- IP66 Weatherproof rating
- 16GB MicroSD card included